Alt-Tab Replacement bug with MSVC

There's a bug with Alt-Tab Replacement and MSVC - when MSVC is active and
Alt-Tab is used, a duplicate entry is created in the Alt-Tab Replacement
window, whereas the normal Alt-Tab window does not show this duplicate.

Has anyone found a way around this? How in the world did a developer make
the Alt-Tab Replacement in MSVC without noticing this bug?
2 answers Last reply
More about replacement msvc

    I have this same problem and asked the same question. I can't even uninstall
    the powertoy. Does anyone know how to uninstall it.

    "Greg Hazel" wrote:

    > There's a bug with Alt-Tab Replacement and MSVC - when MSVC is active and
    > Alt-Tab is used, a duplicate entry is created in the Alt-Tab Replacement
    > window, whereas the normal Alt-Tab window does not show this duplicate.
    >
    > Has anyone found a way around this? How in the world did a developer make
    > the Alt-Tab Replacement in MSVC without noticing this bug?

    Just delete the file. Takswitch

    http://www.microscum.com/mscommunity/
    "kapilp" <kapilp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DDA1A2B1-8233-4229-8FE3-DAA132DEADFB@microsoft.com...
    >I have this same problem and asked the same question. I can't even uninstall
    > the powertoy. Does anyone know how to uninstall it.
    >
    > "Greg Hazel" wrote:
    >
    >> There's a bug with Alt-Tab Replacement and MSVC - when MSVC is active and
    >> Alt-Tab is used, a duplicate entry is created in the Alt-Tab Replacement
    >> window, whereas the normal Alt-Tab window does not show this duplicate.
    >>
    >> Has anyone found a way around this? How in the world did a developer make
    >> the Alt-Tab Replacement in MSVC without noticing this bug?

Configuration Bug Customization Microsoft Windows XP