  • Customization
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
November 11, 2004 8:21:01 PM

There's a bug with Alt-Tab Replacement and MSVC - when MSVC is active and
Alt-Tab is used, a duplicate entry is created in the Alt-Tab Replacement
window, whereas the normal Alt-Tab window does not show this duplicate.

Has anyone found a way around this? How in the world did a developer make
the Alt-Tab Replacement in MSVC without noticing this bug?

More about : alt tab replacement bug msvc

Anonymous
February 18, 2005 3:11:02 PM

I have this same problem and asked the same question. I can't even uninstall
the powertoy. Does anyone know how to uninstall it.

"Greg Hazel" wrote:

> There's a bug with Alt-Tab Replacement and MSVC - when MSVC is active and
> Alt-Tab is used, a duplicate entry is created in the Alt-Tab Replacement
> window, whereas the normal Alt-Tab window does not show this duplicate.
>
> Has anyone found a way around this? How in the world did a developer make
> the Alt-Tab Replacement in MSVC without noticing this bug?
Anonymous
February 19, 2005 10:45:16 AM

Just delete the file. Takswitch

http://www.microscum.com/mscommunity/