Real Winners of the System Builder Marathon marc. 2012?

Hello I received an email (see Below) Am I the real winner of this?

From: mbergen@bestofmedia.com
To: eltato999@hotmail.com
Subject: Hey from Tom's Hardware
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 14:22:46 -0700

Hey Ivan,

Congratulations on behalf of Bestofmedia Group for winning Tom’s Hardware’s System Builder Marathon Contest!
Please fill out the attached affidavit and W9 form and return to me. If I don't receive your reply to this email within two days, you are no longer eligible for the prize.

Feel free to email us or call us with any questions you may have.

All the best,

Molly Bergen

Editorial Production Coordinator
Bestofmedia Group
9696 Culver Blvd #104
Culver City, CA 90232, USA

Tel: 310-558-9847
Fax: 310-558-9850
www.bestofmedia.com
Tom's Hardware I Tom's Guide I Computing.net I Tom's Games
10 answers Last reply
More about real winners system builder marathon marc 2012
  1. Wow... lucky! It might be... tomshardware IS by bestofmedia (look at the "contact us" at the bottom). Man... lucky! LUCKY! It seems to be legitimate... may want to call the number to verify it is. What does the form ask for?
  2. ajja the forms ask lot of things, But somebody can tell me is this is really legitimate? jajaja Im excited
  3. Is this real, cuz the w9 is not a light form.
  4. Wow, congrats if it is real. There are numbers to contact them, call and find out.

    Which system did you win?
  5. the 1250$ one
  6. Ditch that case asap :P also hope your motherboard they replaced works better than the one tested :D
  7. Actually Im ****ed up bc Im no legal us resident and my friend, that its a legal us resident does not want to do me the favor. to fill the forms.
    ajajaj
  8. By admitting that you realize you just made yourself inelligable for that prize and anyone that knows you will now be commiting a crime if they claim it for you...

    If the contest says you have to be a legal resident, were you just going to have a friend claim it for you?
  9. ajajj, yes actually I write his info when I enter the prize and he knew.
  10. Er... I don't think you'll be eligible. The rules state that the owner of the email is the official winner, but you also have to live in the US.

Homebuilt System Builder Email Systems