bettazproductions88

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
So I have been running 1 Evga GTX 580 fine now for about two months and I just added another one and have them running SLI. So I have played battlefield 3 fine with no problems, I have run 3DMark11 fine without any problems is seems that the only time that i have any green artifacts on my screen or crashing of any kind is when i play Crysis 2. I do have the hi-res texture packs and the DX11 patches and I am wondering whether their is something going on with the game or if there is actually something wrong with my card.
And before I get an RMA from newegg and replace it (which is a pain in the ass) I wanted to get some feedback. All of the posts that i have seen online on this topic say that it is due to a vram fault but my cards are running everything else perfectly fine. I even ran the Evga OC Scanner for for 5minutes on both the tessellation and on the furry test, and it did not find any artifacts.

Both are my cards are at the default clock's and but they do have different default voltages 1.000 & 1.013 ; I really am hoping that there is just something wrong with my version of crysis 2 or the patches or something because it really doesn't feel like there is anything wrong with my cards, I would GREATLY appreciate any feedback that you can offer me!!

Thanks All!!

Some Specs =

2x Evga GTX 580 3GB (defult clocks)
ST1000-P Silverstone PSU
Asus P8P67 Deluxe Rev 3
i7-2600K (4.2GHz)

brianmz

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2011
Bump, I had the same problem with you, only on a z68 mobo.
The culprit was WoW for me. I ran everything perfectly for hours on end, even left heaven running for 8hrs and no problem, did a clean install of that game and no problems so far.
This is what it looked for me: