David

Hi,

How do I switch the picture (file attachment) viewing software back to
Window XP default (the one with 25%, 50%, 75%....etc increase of decrease in
sizes). At present, when someone send me a file attachment, when I click it
open, its always in Quick Time. Thanks.

David

Hi David,

You may download and run the following edit:

Restore picture and fax viewer (line 80, left column)

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
http://www.mvps.org

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"David" <dy168@cox.net> wrote in message news:dx6ld.72140$G15.35109@fed1read03...
> Hi,
>
> How do I switch the picture (file attachment) viewing software back to Window XP default (the one
> with 25%, 50%, 75%....etc increase of decrease in sizes). At present, when someone send me a file
> attachment, when I click it open, its always in Quick Time. Thanks.
>
> David

David

Hi,

Someone showed me doing it this way. I fixed it already. Thanks, Anado.

David

Right-click on a file, select "Properties",
under the "General" tab select "Open with",
select "Change", select "Windows Picture
and Fax Viewer", place a check next to
"Always use the selected program to open
this kind of file", then click Apply.

"Anando [MS-MVP]" <anando@mvps.org> wrote in message
> Hi David,
>
> You may download and run the following edit:
>
> Restore picture and fax viewer (line 80, left column)

> Anando
> Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
> http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
> http://www.mvps.org
>
> Folder customizations
> http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku
>
> Protect your PC!
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>

> "David" <dy168@cox.net> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> How do I switch the picture (file attachment) viewing software back to
>> Window XP default (the one with 25%, 50%, 75%....etc increase of decrease
>> in sizes). At present, when someone send me a file attachment, when I
>> click it open, its always in Quick Time. Thanks.
>>
>> David

Yes that works too ! Glad you have it solved !

--

"David" <dy168@cox.net> wrote in message news:tN7ld.72154$G15.28469@fed1read03...
> Hi,
>
> Someone showed me doing it this way. I fixed it already. Thanks, Anado.
>
> David
>
> Right-click on a file, select "Properties",
> under the "General" tab select "Open with",
> select "Change", select "Windows Picture
> and Fax Viewer", place a check next to
> "Always use the selected program to open
> this kind of file", then click Apply.
>

> "Anando [MS-MVP]" <anando@mvps.org> wrote in message news:OwtPXkOyEHA.1404@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
>> Hi David,
>>
>> You may download and run the following edit:
>>
>> Restore picture and fax viewer (line 80, left column)
>>
>> --
>>
>> Anando
>> Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
>> http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
>> http://www.mvps.org
>>
>> Folder customizations
>> http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku
>>
>> Protect your PC!
>> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>>

>> "David" <dy168@cox.net> wrote in message news:dx6ld.72140$G15.35109@fed1read03...
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> How do I switch the picture (file attachment) viewing software back to Window XP default (the
>>> one with 25%, 50%, 75%....etc increase of decrease in sizes). At present, when someone send me
>>> a file attachment, when I click it open, its always in Quick Time. Thanks.
>>>
>>> David

TRENDING THREADS