  • Nokia
  • Cell Phones
Last response: in Brands
April 23, 2004 7:33:50 AM

Ok people, here we go. I was on a quest to buy myself a new cell phone
for the cheapest price so i went to ebay. And to my surprise this dude
was selling his motorola v300(the phone i was shopping for) for 10
bucks. So im like this dude must have made a mistake and im gonna get
this quick and when i clicked the link the guy was selling info on
where to get the cell phone and many others for 30 bucks. So i bought
the info and the guy gave me the web site and to my surprse it was
real. Now let me spread the word and on how it works. The company wants
you to buy an antenna booster for thirty bucks and they put you name on
the list for the cell phone of your choice. Now for you to receive cell
for free, a certain amount of people have to become new members in
order for the person at the top of the list to receive the cell phone.
It depends on what kind of cell phone you choose, if you choose a
popular cell the faster you will get at the top of the list to receive
your phone. The web site is http://tinyurl.com/2rg57 go there quick and
be sure to put my name down as a referral plz people im giving you info
that some people pay up to 100 bucks for. My Name is Rodney McNeal.
Thanks and and spread the word plzzzz.

--
hotboy__Rod
http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t119279.html

More about : cell phone bucks

Anonymous
April 23, 2004 2:13:37 PM

"hotboy__Rod" <hotboy__Rod.155qp4@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in
message news:hotboy__Rod.155qp4@nospam.cellphoneforums.net...

> Ok people, here we go. I was on a quest to buy myself a new cell phone
> for the cheapest price so i went to ebay. And to my surprise this dude
> was selling his motorola v300(the phone i was shopping for) for 10
> bucks. So im like this dude must have made a mistake and im gonna get
> this quick and when i clicked the link the guy was selling info on
> where to get the cell phone and many others for 30 bucks. So i bought
> the info and the guy gave me the web site and to my surprse it was
> real. Now let me spread the word and on how it works. The company wants
> you to buy an antenna booster for thirty bucks and they put you name on
> the list for the cell phone of your choice. Now for you to receive cell
> for free, a certain amount of people have to become new members in
> order for the person at the top of the list to receive the cell phone.
> It depends on what kind of cell phone you choose, if you choose a
> popular cell the faster you will get at the top of the list to receive
> your phone. The web site is http://tinyurl.com/2rg57-I'M_A_MORON go there
quick and
> be sure to put my name down as a referral plz people im giving you info
> that some people pay up to 100 bucks for. My Name is Rodney McNeal.
> Thanks and and spread the word plzzzz.

You really are very stupid falling for this tired old scam, and even
stupider for perpetuating it!

--
>>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
>>> http://www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
>>> http://www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
April 23, 2004 4:38:48 PM

yep, what a dumb arse!
April 23, 2004 5:17:53 PM

Sign me up for 10
April 24, 2004 4:07:49 AM

"Joe" <joe_g_g(spam)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> yep, what a dumb arse!

and it links to angelfire webspace LMFAO
!