HELP CHOOSE RAM

i had buy p5g41t-m lx and i just want some advice about ram can you give some ram around 4gb...thanks
5 answers Last reply
More about help choose
  1. well i normally just find some generic ram on say like geeks.com but it depends if you are gaming if you are just multitasking or whatever you are doing i would just find some cheap ram without a huge name brand.
  2. aladin555 said:
    i had buy p5g41t-m lx and i just want some advice about ram can you give some ram around 4gb...thanks

    Here is the ASUS product page for your board.

    This link

    click on the "Memory/Device Support" tab and download the Qualified Vendors List for your board. That list will tell you exactly which memory modules have been tested to work with the board. Then search on a shopping site for any of those and buy happily.

    Q
  3. Flying-Q said:
    Here is the ASUS product page for your board.

    This link

    click on the "Memory/Device Support" tab and download the Qualified Vendors List for your board. That list will tell you exactly which memory modules have been tested to work with the board. Then search on a shopping site for any of those and buy happily.

    Q

    i know..but i dont want ram that already wrote on the book..
  4. CORSAIR Vengeance 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CML4GX3M2A1600C9B http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233195
  5. bigcyco1 said:
    CORSAIR Vengeance 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CML4GX3M2A1600C9B http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233195


    can you replaced that 4 link it have been deleted..thank you
Ask a new question

Read More

RAM Components