What is a nerd to do?

I mean they schedule E3 and Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith on the same day.
What are they thinking?

robin

"Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in
message news:W-adnRFLDu1KoRTfRVn-pg@giganews.com...
>I mean they schedule E3 and Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
>on the same day. What are they thinking?

It's my birthday. I'll be partying (again.)

syvyn11

Distinguished
May 17, 2004

What's a nerd to do?

Go to a bar and talk to a woman.
They are not all Princess Leia.
"Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message
>I mean they schedule E3 and Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith on the same day.
>What are they thinking?

Like Star Wars or not, this is certainly a childish comment.

Revenge of the Sith is one of the most anticipated movies ever,
probably raking in $50 million the first weekend and being the No. 1
movie for the next couple of weeks.

Idiot.

"Christian Winter" <cwinter@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Like Star Wars or not, this is certainly a childish comment.
>
> Revenge of the Sith is one of the most anticipated movies ever,
> probably raking in $50 million the first weekend and being the No. 1
> movie for the next couple of weeks.

no doubt but I'll wait for it to come to DVD.
I can't stand movie theaters (crowd, noise, mess, expense)

cjw <cwinter@gmail.com> wrote:
> I hear you, man! My spouse and I are both pursuing post-graduate school
> so we have student IDs. ;) Curiously the IDs also do not have an
> expiration date or date of last enrollment, which means we'll probably
> use them for as long as we can! It knocks $2-3 off the tickets most of
> the time.

Well, maybe they figured since your post-grad, there's no point in putting
an expiration date on your ID since how many post-grads actually *leave*
at that point? ;)

My ID did have an epiration date on it. But even then, it only knocked
about $2 off the normal $9 price (ah, those were the days). Since then,
the price has gone to $10 - $12, if you buy using one of those webservices
like Fandango or whatever. Even matinees are $7. Bleh.

Last time we went to the movies was when we got a set of free tickets to
The Incredibles. That was one movie that was worth seeing on the big
screen...but then again, I'm a lifelong animation fan. Nothing else I've
seen recentally was worth seeing in theaters at those prices.