Closed Solved

Can i play crysis 2 on this computer?

can i play crysis 2 on this computer?

graphic:ati radeon hd 6770 1gb(gigabyte/gddr5)
RAM:2gb
Processor:INTEL(R)PENTIUM(R)D CPU3.0ghz 2.99ghz
16 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about play crysis computer
  1. what resolution?
  2. did you get that card already or going to buy?
  3. I AM ALREADY BUY IT.
  4. sunnk said:
    what resolution?


    I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE resolution.just want to play it without lag.
    please help me.
  5. but its necessary to know about your resolution of monitor before telling anything
  6. STOP TROLLING

    Play at 1366x768 at high and it should play.
  7. sunnk said:
    but its necessary to know about your resolution of monitor before telling anything


    maybe it is 16 in
  8. refillable said:
    STOP TROLLING

    Play at 1366x768 at high and it should play.


    really???
  9. yes it is if he had an 1080p monitor resolution i will say him that he can play crysis 2 on medium and if his monitor resolution will be 720p then med - high setting all the way he can play crysis 2 if the hd 6770 is working without any bottleneck.
  10. sunnk said:
    yes it is if he had an 1080p monitor resolution i will say him that he can play crysis 2 on medium and if his monitor resolution will be 720p then med - high setting all the way he can play crysis 2 if the hd 6770 is working without any bottleneck.


    so i can play it?
  11. yes of courese you can play it.
  12. sunnk said:
    yes of courese you can play it.


    how much graphic that i can play???
    will it at normal setting without lag???
    if normal graphic how much fps i can get?
  13. justin0602 said:
    really???

    Yes, why do you put doubt?

    Don't tell me how much fps you'll get, it's not important and you don't get exact results for the same hardware. You will probably get around 40 fps without lag in 1366x768 normal.
  14. Best answer
    justin0602 said:
    how much graphic that i can play???
    will it at normal setting without lag???
    if normal graphic how much fps i can get?


    i m not sure because of yyour cpu but you should play on med settings and you will get around 30-35 fps.
  15. Best answer selected by justin0602.
  16. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Computer Crysis Graphics