Closed

Can i play battlefield3 and batman arkham city in my computer?

my computer:

graphic:ati radeon hd 6770 1GB(GIGABYTE/GDDR5)
RAM:2GB
processor:INTEL(R)PENTIUM(R)D CPU 3.00GHZ,2.99GHZ.
14 answers Last reply
More about play battlefield3 batman arkham city computer
  1. Are you going to start one of these threads for every game out there?
  2. Mousemonkey said:
    Are you going to start one of these threads for every game out there?

ARE YOU GOING TO ALWAYS ASKING ME THIS QUESTION WHEN I START ONE OF THESE THREADS?
  3. yes u can play arkham city and bf3 on medium setting:)
  4. Mousemonkey said:
    Are you going to start one of these threads for every game out there?

MR.mousemonke,can you don't come to my threads?
  5. here is the video for bf3 for your card.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FOnGJ6n1hM - Screen Resolution: Played at 1280x720

arkham city video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d20JSJDDKVg
  6. Play at 1366x768 or if no 1280x720, medium settings. For BF3 you may lower settings a bit more, but only when you can't play it.

Well this is just based on your graphics card (Also the answer I gave you last times), I don't take attention to your processor and when I see your processor you seem to have old hardwares only and it will probably struggle. If you want to play these games, you can upgrade your whole system.
  7. justin0602 said:
    ARE YOU GOING TO ALWAYS ASKING ME THIS QUESTION WHEN I START ONE OF THESE THREADS?

justin0602 said:
    MR.mousemonke,can you don't come to my threads?

You bumped your Crysis 2 thread and when asked not too you just started a duplicate and now there this one, so if you start another on the same subject then action may have to be taken.
  8. don't mind mousemonkey justin, hes a naturally hatefully person. He used to swoop in and close my threads without reason. Always has some annoying quip to throw in just before he closes your thread. Its a shame its so easy to become a moderator.

is that a pentium 4 single core processor? You will need to upgrade to play the games you like at medium settings. 4GB of ram and at least a 6950 and decent dual core processor for battlefield 3. Recommend 8gb of ram, nvidia 570 and a quad core.
  9. I entirely agree with MM on this one. If the OP was advised previously, I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed already.
  10. kyle382 said:
    don't mind mousemonkey justin, hes a naturally hatefully person. He used to swoop in and close my threads without reason. Always has some annoying quip to throw in just before he closes your thread. Its a shame its so easy to become a moderator.

is that a pentium 4 single core processor? You will need to upgrade to play the games you like at medium settings. 4GB of ram and at least a 6950 and decent dual core processor for battlefield 3. Recommend 8gb of ram, nvidia 570 and a quad core.

Somebody wants to take a holiday it seems.
  11. kyle382 said:
    don't mind mousemonkey justin, hes a naturally hatefully person. He used to swoop in and close my threads without reason. Always has some annoying quip to throw in just before he closes your thread. Its a shame its so easy to become a moderator.

than can i play this two game without upgrade?
  12. Mousemonkey said:
    You bumped your Crysis 2 thread and when asked not too you just started a duplicate and now there this one, so if you start another on the same subject then action may have to be taken.

do you know what is this?凸
  13. justin0602 said:
    do you know what is this?凸

dont do that......

read this:- http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/283384-33-read-first
  14. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Computer Graphics