Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Can i play battlefield3 and batman arkham city in my computer?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 10, 2012 9:51:07 AM

my computer:

graphic:ati radeon hd 6770 1GB(GIGABYTE/GDDR5)
RAM:2GB
processor:INTEL(R)PENTIUM(R)D CPU 3.00GHZ,2.99GHZ.

More about : play battlefield3 batman arkham city computer

February 10, 2012 9:52:56 AM

Are you going to start one of these threads for every game out there?
Score
February 10, 2012 9:55:09 AM

Mousemonkey said:

ARE YOU GOING TO ALWAYS ASKING ME THIS QUESTION WHEN I START ONE OF THESE THREADS?
Score
Related resources
February 10, 2012 9:56:12 AM

yes u can play arkham city and bf3 on medium setting:) 
Score
February 10, 2012 9:59:38 AM

Mousemonkey said:

MR.mousemonke,can you don't come to my threads?
Score
February 10, 2012 10:17:51 AM

Play at 1366x768 or if no 1280x720, medium settings. For BF3 you may lower settings a bit more, but only when you can't play it.

Well this is just based on your graphics card (Also the answer I gave you last times), I don't take attention to your processor and when I see your processor you seem to have old hardwares only and it will probably struggle. If you want to play these games, you can upgrade your whole system.
Score
February 10, 2012 10:20:47 AM

justin0602 said:
ARE YOU GOING TO ALWAYS ASKING ME THIS QUESTION WHEN I START ONE OF THESE THREADS?

justin0602 said:
MR.mousemonke,can you don't come to my threads?

You bumped your Crysis 2 thread and when asked not too you just started a duplicate and now there this one, so if you start another on the same subject then action may have to be taken.
Score
February 10, 2012 10:35:59 AM

don't mind mousemonkey justin, hes a naturally hatefully person. He used to swoop in and close my threads without reason. Always has some annoying quip to throw in just before he closes your thread. Its a shame its so easy to become a moderator.

is that a pentium 4 single core processor? You will need to upgrade to play the games you like at medium settings. 4GB of ram and at least a 6950 and decent dual core processor for battlefield 3. Recommend 8gb of ram, nvidia 570 and a quad core.
Score
February 10, 2012 10:45:04 AM

I entirely agree with MM on this one. If the OP was advised previously, I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed already.
Score
February 10, 2012 10:50:34 AM

kyle382 said:
don't mind mousemonkey justin, hes a naturally hatefully person. He used to swoop in and close my threads without reason. Always has some annoying quip to throw in just before he closes your thread. Its a shame its so easy to become a moderator.

is that a pentium 4 single core processor? You will need to upgrade to play the games you like at medium settings. 4GB of ram and at least a 6950 and decent dual core processor for battlefield 3. Recommend 8gb of ram, nvidia 570 and a quad core.

Somebody wants to take a holiday it seems.
Score
February 10, 2012 10:53:23 AM

kyle382 said:

than can i play this two game without upgrade?
Score
February 10, 2012 10:56:04 AM

Mousemonkey said:
You bumped your Crysis 2 thread and when asked not too you just started a duplicate and now there this one, so if you start another on the same subject then action may have to be taken.

do you know what is this?凸
Score
February 10, 2012 11:00:22 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!