"Anonymous" Person Poster; Thank You...

Sandman

Despite your modesty, you do have some in depth knowledge of my particular
icon changing problem' on my desktop, because since disabling the nVidia
Driver Helper in XP Service configuration, the problem has not returned over
several hours... I would NEVER have looked to the video for an answer, but,
You were absolutely right-on with your insight..
So, since you modestly claimed no special knowledge with this, i must say I
am impressed... Thanks again, problem apparently solved. i learn something
from someone every week on this Forum...
Pete

"Sandman" <peterf41@bellsouth.net> wrote
| Despite your modesty, you do have some in depth knowledge of my particular
| icon changing problem' on my desktop, because since disabling the nVidia
| Driver Helper in XP Service configuration, the problem has not returned over
| several hours... I would NEVER have looked to the video for an answer, but,
| You were absolutely right-on with your insight..
| So, since you modestly claimed no special knowledge with this, i must say I
| am impressed... Thanks again, problem apparently solved. i learn something
| from someone every week on this Forum...
| Pete

Thank you!

However, my only knowledge was that other people posted that information in
the past, but I do not know who actually discovered that information.