Buggy ESPN MLB 2k5

Last response: in Video Games
May 17, 2005 3:12:49 PM

Am I the only one who has noticed that the pitching stats for all
relievers is completely whacked?

Last night I LOST a game as the Marlins. Jeff Conine (still with the
Marlins) got the win (and, no, he didn't pitch), and Al Leiter (still
with the Marlins) got the "save".

My closer has pitched in about 8 games and has no stats recorded at all.

More about : buggy espn mlb 2k5

Anonymous
May 18, 2005 7:59:19 PM

<mark6139@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Am I the only one who has noticed that the pitching stats for all
> relievers is completely whacked?
>
> Last night I LOST a game as the Marlins. Jeff Conine (still with the
> Marlins) got the win (and, no, he didn't pitch), and Al Leiter (still
> with the Marlins) got the "save".
>
> My closer has pitched in about 8 games and has no stats recorded at all.

Have had no statistic problems at all.

Jonah Falcon
Anonymous
May 19, 2005 9:12:05 AM

There must be a difference in settings then. Last night I lost a game
and MY first baseman got the Save.

Are you playing in Season mode?

Jonah Falcon wrote:
> <mark6139@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Am I the only one who has noticed that the pitching stats for all
> > relievers is completely whacked?
> >
> > Last night I LOST a game as the Marlins. Jeff Conine (still with
the
> > Marlins) got the win (and, no, he didn't pitch), and Al Leiter
(still
> > with the Marlins) got the "save".
> >
> > My closer has pitched in about 8 games and has no stats recorded at
all.

> Have had no statistic problems at all.
>
> Jonah Falcon
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 12:27:36 PM

It's a known bug, no work around AFAIK. I just sim the season and play post
season if I make it, I'm glad the game was only $20....I'm a bit pissed I
payed that much. I'll start buying 2K games used from here on out.

!