Microsoft's Statement on Backwards compatibilty really has me Confused.
They said only the Most Popular titles would be backwards Compatible.
Huh? What about the rest of them?
I predict Sony will not only Have all their Previous titles work, but
the addition of Blueray DVD, and the much better looking PS3 system
will leave Microsoft in the Dust.

<SamuelF566@AOL.COM> wrote in message
> Microsoft's Statement on Backwards compatibilty really has me Confused.
> They said only the Most Popular titles would be backwards Compatible.
> Huh? What about the rest of them?
> I predict Sony will not only Have all their Previous titles work, but
> the addition of Blueray DVD, and the much better looking PS3 system
> will leave Microsoft in the Dust.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET AZURIK BE BACKWARDS COMPATABLE!!!1

"Khee Mao" <big_bad_buddha_daddy@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> <SamuelF566@AOL.COM> wrote in message
>> Microsoft's Statement on Backwards compatibilty really has me Confused.
>> They said only the Most Popular titles would be backwards Compatible.
>> Huh? What about the rest of them?
>> I predict Sony will not only Have all their Previous titles work, but
>> the addition of Blueray DVD, and the much better looking PS3 system
>> will leave Microsoft in the Dust.
>>

> PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET AZURIK BE BACKWARDS COMPATABLE!!!1

If I can't play Kabuki Warriors on the 360 then I'm not buying one...

I personally don't care one way or another, but it sure looks bad when one
of the big cheese-Peter Moore doesn't know if the 360 will be backwards
compability. Microsoft should have thought about this seriously and honestly
to present owners and future XBox buyers.

<SamuelF566@AOL.COM> wrote in message
> Microsoft's Statement on Backwards compatibilty really has me Confused.
> They said only the Most Popular titles would be backwards Compatible.
> Huh? What about the rest of them?
> I predict Sony will not only Have all their Previous titles work, but
> the addition of Blueray DVD, and the much better looking PS3 system
> will leave Microsoft in the Dust.

> <SamuelF566@AOL.COM> wrote in message
>> Microsoft's Statement on Backwards compatibilty really has me
Confused.
>> They said only the Most Popular titles would be backwards Compatible.
>> Huh? What about the rest of them?
>> I predict Sony will not only Have all their Previous titles work, but
>> the addition of Blueray DVD, and the much better looking PS3 system
>> will leave Microsoft in the Dust.
>>

> PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET AZURIK BE BACKWARDS COMPATABLE!!!1

I know you are kidding (i hope), but I am still in the middle of Azurik.
I only just got it a couple months ago (for eight bucks it is not bad)
and have taken time off to play Psychonauts (am in the Meat Circus
finally).

SamuelF566@aol.com wrote:
> Microsoft's Statement on Backwards compatibilty really has me Confused.
> They said only the Most Popular titles would be backwards Compatible.
> Huh? What about the rest of them?

Sounds like they're going to provide backwards compatiblity via software
emulation. Software emulation is never 100% perfect, so they'll have to
pick & choose which titles to concentrate on.

Basically, I'd rather just hold onto my XBox if that's the case.

TRENDING THREADS