Jade Empire credits

Anyone watch the credits to Jade Empire all the way through? Near the
end, some characters from the game start talking as if they are actors
that were playing parts. Dawn Star starts talking about her "earlier
work" as if it was porn. pretty funny. Then she gives an example of
her dramatic acting ability and quotes some lines from a Star Trek TNG
episode. struck me funny since the game was set in mythical asia.

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard's final act of defiance
before being rescued after being tortured by the Cardassians.

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

croaker68 wrote:
> Anyone watch the credits to Jade Empire all the way through? Near the
> end, some characters from the game start talking as if they are actors
> that were playing parts. Dawn Star starts talking about her "earlier
> work" as if it was porn. pretty funny. Then she gives an example of
> her dramatic acting ability and quotes some lines from a Star Trek TNG
> episode. struck me funny since the game was set in mythical asia.
>
> "THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard's final act of defiance
> before being rescued after being tortured by the Cardassians.

I don't remember Dawn Star speaking, but I had the wife of the weedy guy
giving him verbal grief :)

Beck <my_bulkmail@btopenworld.invalid> wrote:
>I don't remember Dawn Star speaking, but I had the wife of the weedy guy
>giving him verbal grief :)

That's at the start of the credits; Dawn Star and Zu speak later
on.

--
This isn't life! This is just stuff! And it's become more important to
you than living!

Sean

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007