Acer one aspire d260,help

dugdug

Honorable
Aug 1, 2012
Hello,
does any one know whats wrong with my acer aspire one d260.when i turn it on it goes past the acer screen then goes to (for atheros pcie ethernet controller v2.0.0.9(05/08/09) next line, check cable connection! next line,pxe-m0f : exiting intel pxe rom. next line, no bootable device--insert boot disk and press any key next line, intel undi, pxe-2.1(build 082). ).i have no disk of any kind for it.only thing i have for it is a external dvd rom drive.can some one help. how can i find out if my hdd is bad or why the acer cant find it? noticed some thing else, when i put in a memory card my hdd light comes on and stays on. what dose this mean?

popatim

Titan

popatim

Titan
The xbox 360 hdd is upgradeable. I replaced my grandsons 80 with a 320 and then put the 80gb in a usb enclosure that he uses to backup his games with (16gb) plus keep music on. which is only 25gb total but you get the idea... a harddrive is a harddrive.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-320GB-Hard-Drive/dp/B005PSTV2K/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1344048733&sr=1-1&keywords=xbox+360+320gb+hard

edit - since you got it to work, at least try to backup your data in case the drive does have a problem.

also, it could be a bios firmware issue. update your bios. you can get the files and instructions you need from acers website. I beleive you need a usb stick to do it but it does fix a few bugs.

dugdug

Honorable
Aug 1, 2012
thanks for all the answers. i got it to work,found out hdd was bad so i used a xbox 360 60 gb hdd its working fine and if i want to save there is a sd card slot and/or ausb port for a flash drive. just to let you know.