Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

How does one reset a 9290 Communicator? Shift+Ctrl+F doesn..

Tags:
  • Nokia
Last response: in Brands
Anonymous
April 23, 2004 4:39:48 PM

How does one reset a Nokia 9290 Communicator? Shift+Ctrl+F at startup
doesn't seem to work! Thanks in advance for your help.
-Allen

More about : reset 9290 communicator shift ctrl

April 24, 2004 1:44:18 PM

"a_sharpe" <allen_mullin@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> How does one reset a Nokia 9290 Communicator? Shift+Ctrl+F at startup
> doesn't seem to work! Thanks in advance for your help.
> -Allen

Was Shift+Ctrl+F enouhg or did you need to press down the "green button"
also (was it Chr or something).

As you probably know it'll format the device and you'll have to install the
applications after doing that.

-A
Anonymous
April 24, 2004 4:02:42 PM

"Alle" <nyyssiposti@R-E-M-O-V-E.koti.luukku.com> wrote in message news:<c6d2aj$s33$1@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi>...
> "a_sharpe" <allen_mullin@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > How does one reset a Nokia 9290 Communicator? Shift+Ctrl+F at startup
> > doesn't seem to work! Thanks in advance for your help.
> > -Allen
>
> Was Shift+Ctrl+F enouhg or did you need to press down the "green button"
> also (was it Chr or something).
>
> As you probably know it'll format the device and you'll have to install the
> applications after doing that.
>
> -A

Well, that's the problem - nothing seems to happen while pressing
Shift+Ctrl+F at startup. I'd like to sell this device and want to
remove all traces of my personal information. How should I proceed.
And, why is this information so hard to come by - it's nowhere to be
found on the Web, including nokia.com, and it's not in the user guide.
Any help will be much appreciated!