How does one reset a 9290 Communicator? Shift+Ctrl+F doesn..

How does one reset a Nokia 9290 Communicator? Shift+Ctrl+F at startup
doesn't seem to work! Thanks in advance for your help.
-Allen
2 answers Last reply
More about reset 9290 communicator shift ctrl doesn

    "a_sharpe" <allen_mullin@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > How does one reset a Nokia 9290 Communicator? Shift+Ctrl+F at startup
    > doesn't seem to work! Thanks in advance for your help.
    > -Allen

    Was Shift+Ctrl+F enouhg or did you need to press down the "green button"
    also (was it Chr or something).

    As you probably know it'll format the device and you'll have to install the
    applications after doing that.

    -A

    "Alle" <nyyssiposti@R-E-M-O-V-E.koti.luukku.com> wrote in message news:<c6d2aj$s33$1@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi>...
    > "a_sharpe" <allen_mullin@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > How does one reset a Nokia 9290 Communicator? Shift+Ctrl+F at startup
    > > doesn't seem to work! Thanks in advance for your help.
    > > -Allen
    >
    > Was Shift+Ctrl+F enouhg or did you need to press down the "green button"
    > also (was it Chr or something).
    >
    > As you probably know it'll format the device and you'll have to install the
    > applications after doing that.
    >
    > -A

    Well, that's the problem - nothing seems to happen while pressing
    Shift+Ctrl+F at startup. I'd like to sell this device and want to
    remove all traces of my personal information. How should I proceed.
    And, why is this information so hard to come by - it's nowhere to be
    found on the Web, including nokia.com, and it's not in the user guide.
    Any help will be much appreciated!

Nokia