Playstation 3

Seems like the new Xbox 360 is all about playing online and other features I
don't need. I also heard they are not going to make current version Xboxes
much longer or support current games on Xbox 360. Playstation 3 on the
other hand says their new system will play old games and they may be more
old style games coming out after Playstation 3 is out. If it as I heard, I
may jump ship.

Glen
1 answer Last reply
More about playstation

    You can get a PSP now. Who knows, by the time the next gen systems are
    affordable, you may have stepped boldy into 1998 and got a broadband
    connection. Heck, maybe even a wireless router is in your futute, if
    you sell that obstinate mule of yours. You never know, Buck Rogers,
    maybe XBOX Live might interest you.

Console Gaming PlayStation Xbox 360 Games Video Games