Global files in DOS

I know you can use global windows commands in DOS like command, find, dir,
etc, etc.

If I wanted to make the files in c:\javasdk\bin\ all global in ms-dos mode,
how would I do that?

Thanks, Brandon
1 answer Last reply
More about global files

    Add c:\javasdk\bin to the PATH environment variable. Control Panel, System, Advanced, Environment Variables. In the System Variables section, locate and highlight the PATH value and click Edit.
    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "Brandon" <Brandon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8EC98F43-6378-4B32-A162-ABAC46C088DA@microsoft.com...
    >I know you can use global windows commands in DOS like command, find, dir,
    > etc, etc.
    >
    > If I wanted to make the files in c:\javasdk\bin\ all global in ms-dos mode,
    > how would I do that?
    >
    > Thanks, Brandon

Configuration DOS Command Prompt Customization Microsoft Windows XP