Computer (occasionally) Doesn't start, or wake from sleep!

Olliesworld

Honorable
Apr 19, 2012
Ok so here is my setup:

P8Z68 Deluxe MB
2 Corsair DDR3 1333ghz RAM
Dual Nvida G-Force GTX 560 Graphics
intel quad core i7 Sandybridge
corsair 128gb ssd

My problem is:
Sometimes when i start my computer, the graphics cards LEDs light up, but the computer doesn't post, the screen doesnt come on, nor do the fans spin up. If i hold the power button down for 3 seconds then press it again it turns on like normal and posts. The same thing happens in sleep mode sometimes, the graphics cards leds are lit up but the computer doesn't power up.

Please help, its not a major issue, i just want to avoid anything really bad happening in the future.

Tanks so much!

Olliesworld

Honorable
Apr 19, 2012
I haven't updated the firmware, but i forgot to mention that this has only started happening resonantly, it didnt happen 2 months ago when i first built this computer.
The PSU is also Corsair 850 gold.
Thanks for the reply by the way.

Olliesworld

Honorable
Apr 19, 2012
Its completely strange though, because everything else is working flawlessly. Its just an irritating issue, and im looking for a solution rather than having to RMA anything. Something tells me the PSU could be the culprit, however i dont know because it runs fine other than powering up sometimes. the motherboard doesnt post on these occasions so i think that it is more likely to be that. but im sure that i can find a solution other than RMA because everything else seems to be working grate.
thanks again for the reply.