Where to get the ASUS, BIOS auto-recovery CD ?

AndrZ

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2006
Hy

I have tolde about my problem before ( I flashed my BIOS and since than it dosen't works ). I tryed a lot of things, all the sugestions, have been to a service and they didn't know how to deal with the situation ( nead to find a better service, anyway haven't had much time to search for tham ). Before getting to the last resolt, of buying a new bios I tought I would like to try with the BIOS auto recovery CD, the thing ASUS is talking about :

"CrashFree BIOS 2
The CrashFree BIOS 2 feature now includes the BIOS auto-recovery function in a support CD. Users can reboot their system through the support CD when a bootable disk is not available, and go through the simple BIOS auto-recovery process. ASUS motherboards now enable users to enjoy this protection feature without the need to pay for an optional ROM.
"
That is all nice, but where can I get that disk ? Doze anybody know ?

AndrZ

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2006
Yes, but ASUS is werry slow in giving answeres, and the best they could come up with was to get my MB to a service ( and there I was tolde to buy a new MB ).
Anyway I don't know if it would work since the computer dosen't boot up ( ewerything works, fizically, fans go on, leds burn, but screan remains black, and videocard and monitor is working, since I tested it ) I mean how could I use a CD-ROM if the computer dosent boot ?