hakestom

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2011
Hello,

I recently built my own computer with the following specification :

amd fx6100 (six core)

amd hd 6870(sapphire - 1gb)

8gb corsair ram

I achieved a 4105 in (overall score) on 3dmark11 with peformance preset activated .

On the website my score was supposedly "equal or higher" than other systems with similar specification however my suspicions were aroused by this conclusion when I did a search for other results that included my cpu and gpu , in the "results" section of the webpage , surprise , there was no results for the parameters I had entered so how the website had produced this conclusion , I am not sure .

however I would like to know whether my score is "roughly" correct for the components in my computer , and with a score of 4105 would I be able to run games such as "world of warcraft" on high/ultra?

Thanks.

They don't need a system of the same total setup, although I believe you are entering the information incorrectly to not find one, as your system isn't that unique. They can take your graphics score, which is pretty much independent of your CPU, and they can look at your CPU score, which is independent from your GPU. If those scores match or are better than the average of other peoples scores, with your clocks, it'll be considered average or better.

and with a score of 4105 would I be able to run games such as "world of warcraft" on high/ultra?

World of Warcraft is not a very demanding game in terms of system requirements. Any dual core should do. Yes, sorry Intelfanboys, its so easy, even a Bulldozer can do it!