E5700 CPU

Hey,

I'm probably going to buy the Sapphire HD 7750 soon for gaming, but I was wondering, is my CPU (Pentium (R) Dual-core 3GHZ E5700 CPU) going to restrict my gameplay, or give me any issues with this card? I'll be hoping to play games like Arma II, Battlefield etc

Thanks.
5 answers Last reply
More about e5700
  1. depends on what resolution you are playing at...if you play at a higher res the gpu will be the one choking...if this was a build you put together yourself then you could try and overclock the cpu a little bit to ease your mind..if I remember right the pentium dual cores oc'ed pretty good...but otherwise I think you will be fine at stock settings with that gpu
  2. I'll be playing at 1024 X 768 most of the time.
  3. I think your cpu would be fine for that video card....if you are feeling adventurous you could try a little overclocking on ur cpu even if you have a stock cooler...as long as your system isnt a pre built one from HP or dell or something like that.
  4. Okay, thank you for taking your time to reply :)
  5. no prob man goodluck with your upgrade and if you have anymore issues post in this topic I will keep an eye out for it
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs