Where can I get Internet Explorer 5.01 full?

microsoft.com doesn't have Internet Explorer 5.01 full install anymore, and
most other sites only have ie5 network install, which I can't use.

I only need a minimal install just to install some software that requires
ie5.01 (ntlite if you have to ask). I don't need any big updated IE just to
run this, since I will be deleting them after I run it once.
1 answer Last reply
More about where internet explorer full

    Kyuso Cahi wrote:
    > microsoft.com doesn't have Internet Explorer 5.01 full install
    > anymore, and most other sites only have ie5 network install, which I
    > can't use.
    >
    > I only need a minimal install just to install some software that
    > requires ie5.01 (ntlite if you have to ask). I don't need any big
    > updated IE just to run this, since I will be deleting them after I
    > run it once.

    As you're posting this in a Windows XP group, I assume you're running XP.
    IE5 or lower cannot be installed under XP because v6 comes integrated into
    the OS. The installation would simply fail.
    on salads.

Configuration Internet Explorer Microsoft Customization Windows XP