Where can I get Internet Explorer 5.01 full?

microsoft.com doesn't have Internet Explorer 5.01 full install anymore, and
most other sites only have ie5 network install, which I can't use.

I only need a minimal install just to install some software that requires
ie5.01 (ntlite if you have to ask). I don't need any big updated IE just to
run this, since I will be deleting them after I run it once.

Kyuso Cahi wrote:
> microsoft.com doesn't have Internet Explorer 5.01 full install
> anymore, and most other sites only have ie5 network install, which I
> can't use.
>
> I only need a minimal install just to install some software that
> requires ie5.01 (ntlite if you have to ask). I don't need any big
> updated IE just to run this, since I will be deleting them after I
> run it once.

As you're posting this in a Windows XP group, I assume you're running XP.
IE5 or lower cannot be installed under XP because v6 comes integrated into
the OS. The installation would simply fail.
on salads.