IPAQ 1940 - N6230 Bluetooth

Last response: in Brands
Share
April 25, 2004 3:05:34 AM

Hi

Anybody installed the new today ROM update for the 1940 (1.10) - does it
cure the problem with bluetooth connection to 6230?

Andy
Anonymous
April 25, 2004 7:15:52 AM

Andy wrote:
> Anybody installed the new today ROM update for the 1940 (1.10) - does
> it cure the problem with bluetooth connection to 6230?

Here's copy & paste from an earlier post in this NG:

-- clip --

From: zlikovski
Subject: Nokia 6230 & Ipaq 1940 finally connected
Newsgroups: alt.cellular.nokia
Date: 2004-04-15 13:50:04 PST

After mail to WIDCOMM, mail to NOKIA and xy mails to HP I successfully
connected (paired) this two devices.
In short: after flashing with several flash-ROMs from HP and driver
patching I got working combination.
Now after 2 weeks of trouble I can rest and enjoy.
I hope that after tomorrow flashing Nokia with new firmware will be
still working. :)

Goran

-- clip --

You will find this and other posts with a simple Google search:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=1940+6230

--
Tero Lehto
http://lehto.net/tero/

Yes thanks for that. If you had read my post you would see I was asking
whether the update posted *today* works or not.

"Andy" <nobody@nowhere.co> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Anybody installed the new today ROM update for the 1940 (1.10) - does it
> cure the problem with bluetooth connection to 6230?
>
> Andy

April 25, 2004 1:14:02 PM

"Andy" <nobody@nowhere.co> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Anybody installed the new today ROM update for the 1940 (1.10) - does it
> cure the problem with bluetooth connection to 6230?
>
> Andy

this doesn't work, but you can get a patch here www.alistairb.co.uk/hpbt.zip

this is a beta patch and lots of people (including myself) have tried it and
succeeded in pairing the HP and 6230
Anonymous
April 25, 2004 3:08:00 PM

> Yes thanks for that. If you had read my post you would see I was asking
> whether the update posted *today* works or not.
>

> "Andy" <nobody@nowhere.co> wrote in message
> > Hi
> >
> > Anybody installed the new today ROM update for the 1940 (1.10) - does it
> > cure the problem with bluetooth connection to 6230?
> >
> > Andy

ooops..apologies...I read it quickly and thought you were talking about the
patch that had been released about 10 days ago.
!