IPAQ 1940 - N6230 Bluetooth

Hi

Anybody installed the new today ROM update for the 1940 (1.10) - does it
cure the problem with bluetooth connection to 6230?

Andy
4 answers Last reply
More about ipaq 1940 n6230 bluetooth

    Andy wrote:
    > Anybody installed the new today ROM update for the 1940 (1.10) - does
    > it cure the problem with bluetooth connection to 6230?

    Here's copy & paste from an earlier post in this NG:

    -- clip --

    From: zlikovski
    Subject: Nokia 6230 & Ipaq 1940 finally connected
    Newsgroups: alt.cellular.nokia
    Date: 2004-04-15 13:50:04 PST

    After mail to WIDCOMM, mail to NOKIA and xy mails to HP I successfully
    connected (paired) this two devices.
    In short: after flashing with several flash-ROMs from HP and driver
    patching I got working combination.
    Now after 2 weeks of trouble I can rest and enjoy.
    I hope that after tomorrow flashing Nokia with new firmware will be
    still working. :)

    Goran

    -- clip --

    You will find this and other posts with a simple Google search:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=1940+6230

    --
    Tero Lehto
    http://lehto.net/tero/

    Yes thanks for that. If you had read my post you would see I was asking
    whether the update posted *today* works or not.

    "Andy" <nobody@nowhere.co> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Anybody installed the new today ROM update for the 1940 (1.10) - does it
    > cure the problem with bluetooth connection to 6230?
    >
    > Andy

    "Andy" <nobody@nowhere.co> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Anybody installed the new today ROM update for the 1940 (1.10) - does it
    > cure the problem with bluetooth connection to 6230?
    >
    > Andy

    this doesn't work, but you can get a patch here www.alistairb.co.uk/hpbt.zip

    this is a beta patch and lots of people (including myself) have tried it and
    succeeded in pairing the HP and 6230

    > Yes thanks for that. If you had read my post you would see I was asking
    > whether the update posted *today* works or not.
    >

    > "Andy" <nobody@nowhere.co> wrote in message
    > > Hi
    > >
    > > Anybody installed the new today ROM update for the 1940 (1.10) - does it
    > > cure the problem with bluetooth connection to 6230?
    > >
    > > Andy

    ooops..apologies...I read it quickly and thought you were talking about the
    patch that had been released about 10 days ago.

Nokia Connection Ipaq Bluetooth