Right click menus with flash animation as wallpaper

jeremy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hello,

I'm using a HTML page with an embedded Flash animation as a wallpaper
in Windows XP. I like how it looks, but instead of my normal right
click menu (with Arrange Icons By, New Folder, etc.) I am given the
right click menu for the Macromedia Flash player, which has nothing of
real use in an operating system context. Also, I can no longer left
click and drag to select multiple desktop icons. Ctrl + click still
works. Is there any way that I can use the HTML with Flash as the
background, but keep the standard Windows XP context menu and mouse
behaviors? Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Jeremy

If you made the animation yourself, do this:
1. Open File|Publish settings (Ctrl + Shift + F12)
2. Go to the the "HTML" page
3. At window mode, choose Transparent Windowless

As long as you click on the background (none of the components, both
clickable and not clickable) it should work.

Hope it helps.

"Jeremy" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using a HTML page with an embedded Flash animation as a wallpaper
> in Windows XP. I like how it looks, but instead of my normal right
> click menu (with Arrange Icons By, New Folder, etc.) I am given the
> right click menu for the Macromedia Flash player, which has nothing of
> real use in an operating system context. Also, I can no longer left
> click and drag to select multiple desktop icons. Ctrl + click still
> works. Is there any way that I can use the HTML with Flash as the
> background, but keep the standard Windows XP context menu and mouse
> behaviors? Thanks in advance for any ideas.
>
> Jeremy

If you made the animation your self, do this:
1. Open File|Publish settings (Ctrl + Shift + F12)
2. Go to "HTML"
3. At window mode choose Transparent Windowless

As long as you click on the background it should work.

Hope it helps.