synch web pages

Viper

Hi:
I use to synchronize my web pages into outlook express, but for some reason
I can't anymore. I tried selecting all in the startup file, but that didn't
work. Can anyone help me? any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Viper

Hey Viper ... There is a few ways it can be done ... What i normally do is
just click the group that I want to view and it would synchronize Or I
sometimes enter the group I want to view and once there I would click "
Tools " which will drop down a menu with synchronize option ... If you click
Tools follow by Options you can set up the newsgroup how you like it , you
might want to view what you have listed under "Read" tab , look at the News
and see what you have your headers set at ... I have check mark Get 1000
headers at a time , you can set the headers at what you like and i bet your
is only at 300 , right ? If so change it to 1000