unRaveled

Honorable
Jul 7, 2012
Hey guys. My case back panel fits on but it has to be put on with force tightly in order to fit the case. This is because of the many cable that I have in the back panel of the case. The case is the zalman z11 plus. Is this normal or would this somehow destroy my cables? Like I try adjusting the cables to let the back panel smoothly go on but it wouldn't work. You can see from the side that the panel is coming out. Help?

mrclownface

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2009
do you think it is just the thick cables like the 24pin motherboard cable,maybe you can run this cable inside the case so it is not against the side panel,some cases have limited space for thick cables,along the bottom and tuck behind the hard drive cage is sometimes an option

unRaveled

Honorable
Jul 7, 2012
Yes but won't doing so make the temperature inside warmer? Like it would disturb the air flow? I manage to do a little more cabling and it took me less of a fore in order to put it in. I think it should be okay because I can boot up my PC and everything in the case seems to be working. Do you still think I would have to cable manage more?