Hidden Dialogue box - Norton Internet Security

I have Norton Internet security 2005 on my XP Pro (SP2) PC. Occasionally it
pops up a dialogue box requiring a selection and OK before it will continue
e.g sending email.

This dialog pops up behind any other active window in the area but pops up
over inactive windows. Symantec who write Norton claim this is not a fault
with their software but may be a setup problem in Windows.

anyone got any ideas if there is a way of forcing the dialogues to the top?
I would have normally expected the running software to alway put stuff on top
or to have a check box inside its own prefernce settings.

Any help greatfully received

Regards

Duncan Ross

Hi Duncan,

I think you would get more help if you post this querry on the Symantec forums and check their KB
database at:

http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/consumer.html

--

Anando