roy

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2003

Is there any way to put the task manger icon whenever i start my cumputer ?
Just like the time and date,without an option to close it just minimize it ?
i want it to be the same as the time and date program.every time that im
statring up and with no closeing option (just minimize).

Yes. However you'll get a Taskbar button also.

Place a shortcut to taskmgr.exe in >>>

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Right click the Desktop | New | Shortcut |
Paste this in the box:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe

Click Next | Click Finish |

Right click the new shortcut | Properties | Shortcut tab |
Under Run: change to minimized | Apply | OK

Start | Run | Paste this in the box:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Click OK | Drag the new shortcut into the right hand pane

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:F9BBE16D-48DD-4FCF-BB08-20CA057A909F@microsoft.com,