Sign in with
Your question

How to jave 2 mouse pointers with only 1 mouse??

Last response: in Windows 7
January 17, 2012 3:47:58 AM

Hi I'd like to have 2 mouse pointers locked inside 2 different windows and also have my keyboard inputs being active on both windows at the same time.

Imagine 2 notepads open with the size of half screen each, and have 2 mouse pointers controlled at same time by the same mouse for each of the windows and typing in both notepads at the same time.

whats the program called?

Before you say it's not possible let me tell you that it is, so only post if you know what im talking about.

Much thanks in advance.
a b $ Windows 7
January 17, 2012 3:55:20 AM

[
iNUKE said:
Hi I'd like to have 2 mouse pointers locked inside 2 different windows and also have my keyboard inputs being active on both windows at the same time.

Imagine 2 notepads open with the size of half screen each, and have 2 mouse pointers controlled at same time by the same mouse for each of the windows and typing in both notepads at the same time.

whats the program called?

Before you say it's not possible let me tell you that it is, so only post if you know what im talking about.

Much thanks in advance.

You can use Microsoft's free product: http://blogs.technet.com/b/next/archive/2011/09/09/micr...
!