Getting a different case

I currently have a Cooler Master HAF X and I was looking to switch to a less industrial, clunky looking case to a more streamlined and easier to clean one.

Can anyone suggest a full tower case that looks awesome and is easy to clean dust out of? I was thinking of getting the NZXT Phantom, it was my first choice. Maybe one with quite a few fan slots.
3 answers Last reply
More about getting case
  1. whimseh said:
    I currently have a Cooler Master HAF X and I was looking to switch to a less industrial, clunky looking case to a more streamlined and easier to clean one.

Can anyone suggest a full tower case that looks awesome and is easy to clean dust out of? I was thinking of getting the NZXT Phantom, it was my first choice. Maybe one with quite a few fan slots.

Budget, component specs of pc to go inside ?
  2. How about the NZXT Phantom or the CM Storm Trooper?
  3. I'm about to start on a build for someone. He chose the Corsair Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139005

I did a little ressearch on it before it arrives, and am rather impressed with it. It also comes in grey if the white is a little too much for you.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cooler Master Cases Switch Components Product