Sign in with
Your question

Getting a different case

Last response: in Components
August 4, 2012 9:42:52 PM

I currently have a Cooler Master HAF X and I was looking to switch to a less industrial, clunky looking case to a more streamlined and easier to clean one.

Can anyone suggest a full tower case that looks awesome and is easy to clean dust out of? I was thinking of getting the NZXT Phantom, it was my first choice. Maybe one with quite a few fan slots.

More about : case

a b ) Power supply
August 4, 2012 10:32:57 PM

whimseh said:
I currently have a Cooler Master HAF X and I was looking to switch to a less industrial, clunky looking case to a more streamlined and easier to clean one.

Can anyone suggest a full tower case that looks awesome and is easy to clean dust out of? I was thinking of getting the NZXT Phantom, it was my first choice. Maybe one with quite a few fan slots.

Budget, component specs of pc to go inside ?
August 5, 2012 12:37:53 AM

How about the NZXT Phantom or the CM Storm Trooper?
a c 116 ) Power supply
August 5, 2012 2:59:08 AM

I'm about to start on a build for someone. He chose the Corsair Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

I did a little ressearch on it before it arrives, and am rather impressed with it. It also comes in grey if the white is a little too much for you.
!