*Start>Explore* shows incomplete Program List

zulu

When I right click *Start* > *Explore* well over half my programs don't
even show up...
For example, I have a file *Utilities* which contains over 20 programs, but
only 5 are listef in *Explore*
How can I rectify this please?

"zulu" <nothere@ntlworld.com> wrote
| When I right click *Start* > *Explore* well over half my programs don't
| even show up...
| For example, I have a file *Utilities* which contains over 20 programs, but
| only 5 are listef in *Explore*
| How can I rectify this please?

right click *Start* > *Explore All Users*