Forsa Motorsport

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 23, 2005 3:31:44 AM

Alli can say is wow..Is anyone else playing this game? I rented it as
a 3 day rental and im already 2 days late returning it.
I love the physics of the car handling and the modifications you can
make to the car.
In Sega gt i was a bit overwhelmed whed doing mods to the car. At
times it seemed like the mods didnt do anything to affect the cars
handling. IN this game there are lots of mods to make to your car but
there is a nice and easy way to jump right back on the track(and even
make mods mid lap) and continue. Im having a blast with this game.

There is one other thing this game offers that previous games(tomy
knowledge)havent offered on any serious scale. The ablility to make
custom paint jobs and graphics on your cars from a set of stock
images. And when you see what the stock images/shapes are you will be
blown away by some folks creations.
Here is a web site that has a ton of user created cars on it..Its down
right amazing...
www.tabwin.com/forza.htm

Right now im trying to create one and its alot of work and looks like
it was created by a 5yr old..haha
ttyl
Spiff

More about : forsa motorsport

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 23, 2005 4:32:08 AM

"Spiff" <Spiff@myhouse.com> wrote in message
> Alli can say is wow..Is anyone else playing this game? I rented it as
> a 3 day rental and im already 2 days late returning it.
> I love the physics of the car handling and the modifications you can
> make to the car.

When you say the physics are good, does it mean that you can turn full lock
at 80 mph and actually spin out?
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 23, 2005 5:00:37 AM

On Sun, 22 May 2005 at 23:31 GMT, <Spiff@myhouse.com> wrote:

> Alli can say is wow..Is anyone else playing this game? I rented it as
> a 3 day rental and im already 2 days late returning it.
> I love the physics of the car handling and the modifications you can
> make to the car.

How do the physics compare to Toca 2 in your opinion?

--
http://cbsrmt.mousetrap.net/RMTdb/ CBS Radio Mystery Theater database
CBSRMT uploads each day in <news:alt.binaries.sounds.radio.cbsrmt>

Frater Mus wrote:
> On Sun, 22 May 2005 at 23:31 GMT, <Spiff@myhouse.com> wrote:
>
>> Alli can say is wow..Is anyone else playing this game? I rented it
as
>> a 3 day rental and im already 2 days late returning it.
>> I love the physics of the car handling and the modifications you
can
>> make to the car.
>
> How do the physics compare to Toca 2 in your opinion?

They're better than Toca 2, IMHO.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 23, 2005 9:29:44 PM

On 23 May 2005 01:00:37 GMT, Frater Mus <FraterMus2005@mousetrap.net>
wrote:

>On Sun, 22 May 2005 at 23:31 GMT, <Spiff@myhouse.com> wrote:
>
>> Alli can say is wow..Is anyone else playing this game? I rented it as
>> a 3 day rental and im already 2 days late returning it.
>> I love the physics of the car handling and the modifications you can
>> make to the car.
>
>How do the physics compare to Toca 2 in your opinion?

I never had time to ever check out TOCA2 sorry..so i couldnt help you
there..Definitely worth a rental to check it out tho..Im having a
blast with it..

Spiff
!