My Pictures Slideshow screen saver

November 18, 2004 5:09:08 PM

I have 739 pictures in a folder that I use for my screen saver.

The breakdown of the folder is:
679 JPGs
50 BMPs
8 GIFs
(and one MPEG and one IE shortcut.)

The problem is that I see the same small group of pictures over and over.
With 737 pictures I should not see the same picture for days.

Is there a certain criteria that Windows uses to select the files it will
display in the slideshow?

Is there a file size limitation?

Is 739 files too much for it handle?

Any help/suggestions appreciated.

Thanks, Jim.
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 7:13:03 PM

Did you ever get any replies? I have exactly the same question.
BTW av8r567, we fly a Skylane!

!