My Pictures Slideshow screen saver

I have 739 pictures in a folder that I use for my screen saver.

The breakdown of the folder is:
679 JPGs
50 BMPs
8 GIFs
(and one MPEG and one IE shortcut.)

The problem is that I see the same small group of pictures over and over.
With 737 pictures I should not see the same picture for days.

Is there a certain criteria that Windows uses to select the files it will
display in the slideshow?

Is there a file size limitation?

Is 739 files too much for it handle?

Any help/suggestions appreciated.

Thanks, Jim.
1 answer Last reply
More about pictures slideshow screen saver

    Did you ever get any replies? I have exactly the same question.
    BTW av8r567, we fly a Skylane!

    "av8r567" wrote:

    > I have 739 pictures in a folder that I use for my screen saver.
    >
    > The breakdown of the folder is:
    > 679 JPGs
    > 50 BMPs
    > 8 GIFs
    > (and one MPEG and one IE shortcut.)
    >
    > The problem is that I see the same small group of pictures over and over.
    > With 737 pictures I should not see the same picture for days.
    >
    > Is there a certain criteria that Windows uses to select the files it will
    > display in the slideshow?
    >
    > Is there a file size limitation?
    >
    > Is 739 files too much for it handle?
    >
    > Any help/suggestions appreciated.