New to digital photography.

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
June 24, 2005 6:42:03 AM

A simple and probably stupid question. Can I use the same type of
filters which I used with both black & white film and colour with a
digital camera? (Canon EOS 350D).

Thanks

Angus.

More about : digital photography

June 24, 2005 6:42:19 AM

"Lou" <nospam@thisaddress.co.uk> wrote in message

> A simple and probably stupid question. Can I use the same type of
> filters which I used with both black & white film and colour with a
> digital camera? (Canon EOS 350D).
>
> Thanks
>
> Angus.

Lou/Angus,

Yes.
Anonymous
June 24, 2005 8:20:49 AM

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 02:42:03 +0100, Lou wrote:

> A simple and probably stupid question. Can I use the same type of
> filters which I used with both black & white film and colour with a
> digital camera? (Canon EOS 350D).
>
> Thanks
>
> Angus.
Yes . If you select black and white in the camera you may not need to as
you can set software filters in the camera.
--
neil
delete delete to reply