how do I find out the "operator code" for my t-mobile usa ..

I have the calculator software and understand how to go about
unlocking. I've seen a few websites that do this for a fee
(http://gsm.xmod.ca) and even in these cases I cannot do a thing since
there are a few choices for the operator code. At this point I don't
really care whether I am doing it myself or having someone else. I
just want to know what the operator code is. If it helps I have
t-mobile in PA (phildelphia). Thank you.
4 answers Last reply
More about find operator code mobile

    Take a look at http://www.gsmworld.com and look it up.

    --
    John S.

    sexyexotiche@aol.comspamfree (John S.) wrote in message news:<20040427113815.13347.00000431@mb-m06.aol.com>...
    > >At this point I don't
    > >really care whether I am doing it myself or having someone else. I
    > >just want to know what the operator code is.
    >
    > Take a look at http://www.gsmworld.com and look it up.

    I just did for laughs. Due to their legacy networks (Voicestream,
    Aerial, Omnipoint, Powertel, etc.) there are over a dozen NOCs listed
    for T-Mobile! Most phones don't give you that many tries to enter
    unlock codes before "self-destructing".

    On 27 Apr 2004 18:58:48 -0700, elecconnec@aol.com (Todd Allcock)
    wrote:

    >sexyexotiche@aol.comspamfree (John S.) wrote in message news:<20040427113815.13347.00000431@mb-m06.aol.com>...
    >> >At this point I don't
    >> >really care whether I am doing it myself or having someone else. I
    >> >just want to know what the operator code is.
    >>
    >> Take a look at http://www.gsmworld.com and look it up.

    T-Mobile's network code is 310-26 but for unlocking purposes it's
    310-20

    >I just did for laughs. Due to their legacy networks (Voicestream,
    >Aerial, Omnipoint, Powertel, etc.) there are over a dozen NOCs listed
    >for T-Mobile! Most phones don't give you that many tries to enter
    >unlock codes before "self-destructing".

    Matthew

    matthew at the dash stevens dot us
  4. Hello I am looking for the network password for my samsung tocco so i can unlock it, any help????

Nokia Mobile