how do I find out the "operator code" for my t-mobile usa ..

Last response: in Brands
Share
April 26, 2004 6:03:12 PM

I have the calculator software and understand how to go about
unlocking. I've seen a few websites that do this for a fee
(http://gsm.xmod.ca) and even in these cases I cannot do a thing since
there are a few choices for the operator code. At this point I don't
really care whether I am doing it myself or having someone else. I
just want to know what the operator code is. If it helps I have
t-mobile in PA (phildelphia). Thank you.
Anonymous
April 27, 2004 7:38:15 PM

Take a look at http://www.gsmworld.com and look it up.

--
John S.
April 27, 2004 10:58:48 PM

sexyexotiche@aol.comspamfree (John S.) wrote in message news:<20040427113815.13347.00000431@mb-m06.aol.com>...
> >At this point I don't
> >really care whether I am doing it myself or having someone else. I
> >just want to know what the operator code is.
>
> Take a look at http://www.gsmworld.com and look it up.

I just did for laughs. Due to their legacy networks (Voicestream,
Aerial, Omnipoint, Powertel, etc.) there are over a dozen NOCs listed
for T-Mobile! Most phones don't give you that many tries to enter
unlock codes before "self-destructing".
April 28, 2004 1:38:48 AM

On 27 Apr 2004 18:58:48 -0700, elecconnec@aol.com (Todd Allcock)
wrote:

>sexyexotiche@aol.comspamfree (John S.) wrote in message news:<20040427113815.13347.00000431@mb-m06.aol.com>...
>> >At this point I don't
>> >really care whether I am doing it myself or having someone else. I
>> >just want to know what the operator code is.
>>
>> Take a look at http://www.gsmworld.com and look it up.

T-Mobile's network code is 310-26 but for unlocking purposes it's
310-20

>I just did for laughs. Due to their legacy networks (Voicestream,
>Aerial, Omnipoint, Powertel, etc.) there are over a dozen NOCs listed
>for T-Mobile! Most phones don't give you that many tries to enter
>unlock codes before "self-destructing".

Matthew

matthew at the dash stevens dot us
Anonymous
January 27, 2009 12:58:52 PM

Hello I am looking for the network password for my samsung tocco so i can unlock it, any help????
!