Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Where can I buy replacement side panels and acrylic sheets?

Last response: in Components
August 5, 2012 11:22:54 AM

I,m hoping to mod the side panel of my Zalman Z9 Plus so that it is pretty much totally acrylic apart from a inch border around the edge which will remain metal. I could mod the current side panel but I would rather buy a spare one in case things go wrong.

So, where can I buy a replacement side panel and where can I buy sheets of acrylic?

Best solution

a b ) Power supply
August 5, 2012 11:47:27 AM

there are companies that will cut the side panel professionally with a cnc and fit the acrylic window as well

doing it yourself is ok but without the right tools and the skill to use them the finish may not be that great

plus the cost of the spare side panel and the acylic may not be that much less than getting it done by a pro

heres one in the uk--dont know about other countries

the listing is for a different side panel but if you email them they can do whatever panel and whatever shape of window

you want

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Coolermaster-Cosmos-2-II-wind...
August 5, 2012 11:59:29 AM

Acrylic from Ebay for a window the size your talking dont go too thin or it will be floppy
m
l
Related resources
August 5, 2012 12:46:50 PM

Best answer selected by jaywald.
m
l
August 5, 2012 12:47:56 PM

mcnumpty23 said:
there are companies that will cut the side panel professionally with a cnc and fit the acrylic window as well

doing it yourself is ok but without the right tools and the skill to use them the finish may not be that great

plus the cost of the spare side panel and the acylic may not be that much less than getting it done by a pro

heres one in the uk--dont know about other countries

the listing is for a different side panel but if you email them they can do whatever panel and whatever shape of window

you want

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Coolermaster-Cosmos-2-II-wind...

Thanks, I'll be much happier getting it done by a pro!
m
l
!