Xbox v1.5

That was what Sony names the Xbox 360 as. They don't even agree that it
is a major step forward. Is it really? Or should I just keep my
modified Xbox?

--
http://www.zzaph.com
6 answers Last reply

    <terjej@mailandnews.com> wrote in message
    > That was what Sony names the Xbox 360 as. They don't even agree that it
    > is a major step forward. Is it really? Or should I just keep my
    > modified Xbox?
    >
    > --
    > http://www.zzaph.com

    I would believe anything SONY told me, they've NEVER lied before, why would
    they start now?

    "JohnDoe" <funospam@upyurs.com> wrote in

    > <terjej@mailandnews.com> wrote in message
    >> That was what Sony names the Xbox 360 as. They don't even agree that
    >> it is a major step forward. Is it really? Or should I just keep my
    >> modified Xbox?
    >>
    >> --
    >> http://www.zzaph.com
    >>
    > I would believe anything SONY told me, they've NEVER lied before, why
    > would they start now?

    Hehe, nice. ;-)

    <terjej@mailandnews.com> wrote in message
    > That was what Sony names the Xbox 360 as. They don't even agree that it
    > is a major step forward. Is it really? Or should I just keep my
    > modified Xbox?

    I won't be buying a new console until it can be modded. If I can attach my
    current hard drive of X-Box games to the new X-Box 360 to play both old and
    new that would be ideal. It'll take a while before the mod community has a
    handle on the new systems, though

    - Cryo

    terjej@mailandnews.com wrote:
    > That was what Sony names the Xbox 360 as. They don't even agree that it
    > is a major step forward. Is it really? Or should I just keep my
    > modified Xbox?

    Even if 360 is all that, and is fully able to play all your Xbox games,
    I'd say still keep your old modded xbox around. If nothing else, it's a nice
    media server, no?

    On 23 May 2005 06:40:54 -0700, terjej@mailandnews.com wrote:

    >That was what Sony names the Xbox 360 as. They don't even agree that it
    >is a major step forward. Is it really? Or should I just keep my
    >modified Xbox?

    Just wait and decide for yourself.

    terjej@mailandnews.com wrote:

    > That was what Sony names the Xbox 360 as. They don't even agree that
    > it is a major step forward. Is it really? Or should I just keep my
    > modified Xbox?

    How about being a man and making up your own mind?

Console Gaming Sony Xbox 360 Games Video Xbox Video Games