Closed

Saving themes to XP

November 14, 2004 9:02:08 PM

Im only 13 and i cant figure out how to save my zelda theme from the
internet to the file where i can make it a theme. Can some one tell me
where to save it? It is in a Zip file.

--
Link

More about : saving themes

Anonymous
November 21, 2004 5:59:07 PM

You unzip it into C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes

"Link" <Link.1fysb4@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> Im only 13 and i cant figure out how to save my zelda theme from the
> internet to the file where i can make it a theme. Can some one tell me
> where to save it? It is in a Zip file.
>

> --
> Link
May 7, 2013 11:12:26 PM