Hello,
I was wondering if anyone can help me please, I have a Powercolour 6990
2700K cpu
corsair 1k PSU
Corsair SSD 120 gig
3x 27 inch displays
16 gig ram
2x 3TB HHDs for storage.

When I try to use eyefinity, it works ok, but I cant get the vertical beasel to work, so everything looks wrong. Not only that if I turn the PC on with all three monitors in, it goes into a reset loop. I have to shut it down unplug the third screen an wait a min then reboot. After which I can plug in the third adapter to enable the screen.

Even stranger is the fact if I try to reset the computer while in Eyefinity mode, all hell breaks loose. an it corrupts my displays. But the worst is the fact it cant do vertical beasel so I have a really bad effect in all games.

I am using 2 active adapters of coarse, an the latest AMD driver pack. But it did it in the previous drivers as well. I am wondering if it's just that AMD eyefinity drivers suck or what??....

thanks for any help you might be able to give

tassyogie

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2012
yer I tried that, I have my main screen goes directly to the connection on the card, then I have 5 display ports on the card as well, so the 2 active display adapters go into those 2 ports. Still does it, the worst is I cant boot the PC up with all 3 running.. an I cant figure out why, not to mention the beasel arrows wont let me change the vertical...
So I have a huge sort of ledge in the image all time where the 2 outside screens connect..... highly frustrating after 2 months I cant find an answer online anywhere... :)

edit, I cant use only one adapter, because I only have the one connection on the powercolour 6990, the rest are all display ports.

TRENDING THREADS