Desktop White! Cannot Change-HELP!

My Desktop Theme has disappearred and the background is now plain White.
It will not accept any of the Background themes choosen from available list?
How can I overcome this? I am 70 yrs old and would appreciate some help on
this one
1 answer Last reply
More about desktop white change help

    Go to Control Panel, Display, Desktop tab. Click Customize Desktop. Then go to the Web tab. Uncheck any web content that's enabled.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "Oldie70" <Oldie70@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BDBDC00D-9DD7-49EC-A4EC-BC33C1FC287E@microsoft.com...
    > My Desktop Theme has disappearred and the background is now plain White.
    > It will not accept any of the Background themes choosen from available list?
    > How can I overcome this? I am 70 yrs old and would appreciate some help on
    > this one

Configuration Desktops Microsoft Customization Windows XP