6230 on Orange

How much will a new connection cost with this handset?

C S
2 answers Last reply
More about 6230 orange

    On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 23:54:35 +0100, "Cap Smith"
    <cap.smith@privacy.net> wrote:

    >How much will a new connection cost with this handset?

    Anyone's guess at the moment. Because of the number and seriousness
    of the bugs Orange have told Nokia to fix the handset before they will
    release it, and the latest estimate is mid-June.

    Cap Smith wrote:
    > How much will a new connection cost with this handset?

    They won't give you a price until it is released.

    I spoke to them yesterday and they said 31st May.

    Depending on your contract, I would suspect £50-£100 on upgrade.

    Ben

Nokia Connection