Which will be more powerful?

we all know that the X-box is more Powerful than the Playstation 2 and
the Gamecube,but which of the next generation consoles is going to have
more power? which do you guys find more impressive?

<aboriqua@webtv.net> wrote in message
> we all know that the X-box is more Powerful than the Playstation 2 and
> the Gamecube,but which of the next generation consoles is going to have
> more power? which do you guys find more impressive?

Seriously, the one that has the best games and most comfortable controllers!

<aboriqua@webtv.net> wrote in message
> we all know that the X-box is more Powerful than the Playstation 2 and
> the Gamecube,but which of the next generation consoles is going to have
> more power? which do you guys find more impressive?

Are you truly a Puerto Rican girl on web TV or are you setting us up to spam
Latin porn. Dime la verdad.

Who cares?
How about which will have the most games you prefer playing?
That should be the absolute only thing that matters.

drew

I agree. If you like PGR and Halo.. X360. Mario, Zelda and Metriod...
Nintendo. MGS, Devil May Cry and Grand Tarismo (sp?), PS3. Alot of the
non-exclusive licenses will prob be cross-platform. It comes down to the
exclusive titles... not taraflops. If you wanna play Mario Party 20...
you'll prob be more interested in a Rev. than someone who wants to play Halo
3. It's about the games. I, personally, am for certain going to pre-order a
360 and will prob get a PS3 too when it's released. They both have exclusive
titles I will be interested in.

> Who cares?
> How about which will have the most games you prefer playing?
> That should be the absolute only thing that matters.

Based on the specs it will be the PS3 followed by the Xbox360 and the
Nintendo Revolution in last place. If what Nintendo is saying is true it
will be extremely underpowered compared to the PS3 and Xbox360. As far as
backwards compatibility with all systems dating back to the NES, it's only
half true. Certain Player's Choice game will be available to purchase via
download. True backwards compatibility will be had buy the PS3 which will
play PS2 and PS1 games. Microsoft really hasn't come right out and said it
will be backwards compatible, but it is certainly looking that way.

I think both the PS3 and Xbox360 show a lot of potential and for my it will
come down to the games on the system. But in the end I will likely have
both like I do now with the PS2 and Xbox.

--
Game Junky
http://home.insightbb.com/~gamejunky/