Whenever I reboot my system the new toolbar I have created and set at the
left side of my screen disappears. I have to manually go through the process
of setting it up again. I would appreciate any help on this matter.

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Do you have it in the startup folder?

"KEITH SARGEANT" <keith.sargeant1@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Whenever I reboot my system the new toolbar I have created and set at the
> left side of my screen disappears. I have to manually go through the
> process
> of setting it up again. I would appreciate any help on this matter.

kelly

???

--
All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

> Do you have it in the startup folder?
>
> "KEITH SARGEANT" <keith.sargeant1@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>> Whenever I reboot my system the new toolbar I have created and set at the
>> left side of my screen disappears. I have to manually go through the
>> process
>> of setting it up again. I would appreciate any help on this matter.

"KEITH SARGEANT" <keith.sargeant1@btinternet.com> wrote
| Whenever I reboot my system the new toolbar I have created and set at the
| left side of my screen disappears. I have to manually go through the process
| of setting it up again. I would appreciate any help on this matter.

After setting up your toolbar, go to
Line 54,(Save Settings on Exit)

Save the .REG File to a hard disk.
Double click the .REG File; answer yes to the "Registry Editor" prompt.
(Open the .REG file in Notepad to view its contents.)
Then logoff, logon.