Modded X-Box

I used a xenium sodderless mod chip on my x-box to mod it to play burned
discs (emulator discs, actually) and someone at one of my parties booted the
system into the avalaunch menu (the non xbox retail option) and attempted to
connect to xbox live. now, i get a message telling me i can't connect to
xbox live

Anyone know if there is a way to regain playability on this xbox or should i
get a new one?

theone

I know there are a few ways but I don't keep us as I don't have Live
anymore.

GoTo www.xbox-xcene.com forum and look at the xbox live dicussion
board. Should find the answer there.

A new friend, perhaps...

On Tue, 24 May 2005 12:27:16 -0400, "Kwirl" <kwirlkarphys@gmail.com>
wrote:

>I used a xenium sodderless mod chip on my x-box to mod it to play burned
>discs (emulator discs, actually) and someone at one of my parties booted the
>system into the avalaunch menu (the non xbox retail option) and attempted to
>connect to xbox live. now, i get a message telling me i can't connect to
>xbox live

You will have to buy a new EEprom, look on the forums on
www.xbox-scene.com, usually $10USD and possibly a new HD and GT as
well, look on the forums and FAQ's for details

--
ButIstillneedtoknowwhat'sinthere!Thekeytoanysecurity
systemishowit'sdesigned!Thatdependsonwhyitwasdesigned!