Nokia 660 mp3 ringtones

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
April 27, 2004 8:38:30 PM

hi can anyone tell me if it is possible to use mp3 files as ringtones, I
have tried but could not manage it, also is it possible to convert video
files so I can play them on my 6600.
Anonymous
April 27, 2004 10:33:21 PM

"Keith Hampson" <keith@firbeckbc.fsnet.co.uk> schreef in bericht
> hi can anyone tell me if it is possible to use mp3 files as ringtones, I
> have tried but could not manage it,

Convert with PC Suite from *.mp3 to *.wav (in \sounds\digital) and you can
use it as a ringtone
April 27, 2004 10:36:48 PM

!