Sign in with
Your question

The best game recorder

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 15, 2012 7:50:33 PM

Looking to record some BF3 and not sure what to but either software or hardware. I have used fraps and bandicam and noticed that bandicam actually is better in terms of lag and resourcefulness.
But to be honest I want to record with no effect if possible to fps. Any help would be much appreciated.

Specs as usual

CPU-955 AMD BE
GPU- GTX 670 DIRECTCUII
PSU-XFX CORE EDITION 850 WATT
RAM-4GB @ 1066
CASE-HAF 922
MOBO-M4A78LT-M

Standard DVD Drive and HDD

More about : game recorder

a b U Graphics card
February 15, 2012 8:49:34 PM

user_account_ said:
Looking to record some BF3 and not sure what to but either software or hardware. I have used fraps and bandicam and noticed that bandicam actually is better in terms of lag and resourcefulness.
But to be honest I want to record with no effect if possible to fps. Any help would be much appreciated.

Specs as usual

CPU-955 AMD BE
GPU- GTX 670 DIRECTCUII
PSU-XFX CORE EDITION 850 WATT
RAM-4GB @ 1066
CASE-HAF 922
MOBO-M4A78LT-M

Standard DVD Drive and HDD

Try this~ http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/predator.htm

I have a full version of Fraps but Predator has gotten better in both quality and performance.

No matter what though, you'll get lag... write speeds cause it.
February 16, 2012 12:41:07 PM

what about hardware is there any available the Hauppauge HD PVR is only for consoles I believe
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
February 16, 2012 12:57:05 PM

user_account_ said:
what about hardware is there any available the Hauppauge HD PVR is only for consoles I believe

Yes... I have the Hauppage 1212, but it's meant to be used to record from external sources; ie- tv, console, etc... Fraps, Predator, etc are the best option. Tweak the settings for the best performance. No matter what you're going to get hit on the performance aspect... even if you use high compression formats.
February 24, 2012 6:23:19 PM

RussK1 said:
Yes... I have the Hauppage 1212, but it's meant to be used to record from external sources; ie- tv, console, etc... Fraps, Predator, etc are the best option. Tweak the settings for the best performance. No matter what you're going to get hit on the performance aspect... even if you use high compression formats.

Thanks a'lot for your help much appreciated you got videos of game records yourself?
a b U Graphics card
February 24, 2012 7:16:28 PM

user_account_ said:
Thanks a'lot for your help much appreciated you got videos of game records yourself?

Me being messy and fooling around~

February 28, 2012 10:06:07 AM

RussK1 said:
Me being messy and fooling around~

NJice vid there bro. PC?
a b U Graphics card
February 28, 2012 10:40:16 AM

user_account_ said:
NJice vid there bro. PC?

Yeah PC...

I tried that race like 15 times and couldn't beat it and finally I was beating the time and at the end I almost blew it by hitting the bank and nearly flipping the car.
!