Nokia 3100 mains charger

Hi,

Does anyone know the model number of the mains charger that ships with the
UK Orange version of the Nokia 3100? It must be the one that comes in the
box, not one of the other compatible chargers.

Thanks,
Duncan.
3 answers Last reply
More about nokia 3100 mains charger

    "Debaunkon Pal" <aunkon@hemscott.nez> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know the model number of the mains charger that ships with the
    > UK Orange version of the Nokia 3100? It must be the one that comes in the
    > box, not one of the other compatible chargers.

    ACP-7X - slow, but better for the battery than the ACP-12X that many DCT4
    handsets ship with.

    --
    >>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
    >>> http://www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
    >>> http://www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<

    why better for the battery? i just charged my 8310 with the ACP-12X that
    came with my 6220. nice and fast charge

    On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:43:42 GMT, Richard Colton wrote:

    > "Debaunkon Pal" <aunkon@hemscott.nez> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Does anyone know the model number of the mains charger that ships with the
    >> UK Orange version of the Nokia 3100? It must be the one that comes in the
    >> box, not one of the other compatible chargers.
    >
    > ACP-7X - slow, but better for the battery than the ACP-12X that many DCT4
    > handsets ship with.

    I was under the impression that Lithium Ion batteries should only be
    charged at a particular rate, and that "fast charging" wasn't possible or
    advisable...

    The ACP-12X is listed in the 3100 manual, by the way, as a "travel charger"
    featuring multiple voltages, which implies it's not for everyday use.

    The ACP-7X fully charges the battery in a maximum of 3 hours anyway, so I
    can't see why it's considered "slow" - after all, I'm getting about a week
    out of each charge... :)

    - Anthony

Nokia Compatibility