digital photography homepage

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
June 24, 2005 4:34:00 PM

Hey everyone :)

since I just discovered this newsgroup and I got my own homepage about
digital photography I thought I just post the link here. Let me know
what you think about it. It's in german language, but I think you will
easily be able to browse through the galleries.

http://www.pixelcatcher.de

greetings,

Michael
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 5:36:11 AM

info@pixelcatcher.de wrote:

> Hey everyone :)
>
> since I just discovered this newsgroup and I got my own homepage about
> digital photography I thought I just post the link here. Let me know
> what you think about it. It's in german language, but I think you will
> easily be able to browse through the galleries.
>
> http://www.pixelcatcher.de
>
> greetings,
>
> Michael

Nice pictures