vivitar 3710

Tags:
Last response: in Digital Camera
June 24, 2005 11:19:59 PM

I'm technology impaired....I have a vivitar 3710 digital camera, with an
SD memory card. I asked someone to erase everything on the card after
they borrowed it...which they did...I tried to use the card and a pop-up
on the camera says.."CARD LOCKED". Anyone know how to unlock a SD
card??? Tried to call Vivitar and was on hold 20 minutes..long
dstance...and gave up.
All help would be appreciated..please email me.....thanks...
cardlady01@webtv.net..

More about : vivitar 3710

Anonymous
June 24, 2005 11:20:00 PM

<Janny25@webtv.net> wrote in message
> I'm technology impaired....I have a vivitar 3710 digital camera, with an
> SD memory card. I asked someone to erase everything on the card after
> they borrowed it...which they did...I tried to use the card and a pop-up
> on the camera says.."CARD LOCKED". Anyone know how to unlock a SD
> card??? Tried to call Vivitar and was on hold 20 minutes..long
> dstance...and gave up.
> All help would be appreciated..please email me.....thanks...
> cardlady01@webtv.net..

An SD card usually has a small lever on the side that locks the card when
slid in one direction. It's usually marked on the card. Slid up towards
the contacts is unlocked. It may have been moved by accident when inserting
the card.
!