Can I send a SIS file by MMS or SMS ?

I need to send a file to someone who doesnt have Ir or Bt and isn't up
on WAP, can I send it somehow or will I have to get them to use WAP ?

If so anyone know where I can host the file so they can get it please

Thanks
--
E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it
watch out for spam trap in header

Free Phone Unlocking
http://unlockme.co.uk

10p a Picture Message/MMS
http://www.mmsit.co.uk/

http://www.davessite.co.uk
Trike Power the TRUE Trinity
4 answers Last reply
More about send file

    On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 01:12:30 +0100, ß Ø ® G <borg@deadspam.com>
    wrote:

    >I need to send a file to someone who doesnt have Ir or Bt and isn't up
    >on WAP, can I send it somehow or will I have to get them to use WAP ?
    >
    >If so anyone know where I can host the file so they can get it please

    Most carriers don't support sis via MMS. I suggest using the phones
    builtin email client and access an email account from your phone that
    you've sent yourself.

    Matthew

    matthew at the dash stevens dot us

    How many phones are there that will take SIS files (Symbian 60+, right?)
    that have neither bluetooth or IR?

    On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:54:38 +1000, "Lord-Data" <data@ihug.com.au>
    wrote:

    >How many phones are there that will take SIS files (Symbian 60+, right?)
    >that have neither bluetooth or IR?

    the phone as Bt and Ir but I don't think it will work over 80 miles :)
    and there both on PAYG so no E Mail client on the phones
    --
    E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it
    watch out for spam trap in header

    Free Phone Unlocking
    http://unlockme.co.uk

    10p a Picture Message/MMS
    http://www.mmsit.co.uk/

    http://www.davessite.co.uk
    Trike Power the TRUE Trinity

    Ahh .. sorry, i thought they were together :)

    > On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:54:38 +1000, "Lord-Data" <data@ihug.com.au>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >How many phones are there that will take SIS files (Symbian 60+, right?)
    > >that have neither bluetooth or IR?
    > >
    > the phone as Bt and Ir but I don't think it will work over 80 miles :)
    > and there both on PAYG so no E Mail client on the phones
    > --
    > E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it
    > watch out for spam trap in header
    >
    > Free Phone Unlocking
    > http://unlockme.co.uk
    >
    > 10p a Picture Message/MMS